With the pandemic firmly rooted in the Chicago area and around the world, we know this is a difficult time to bring a service company into your home for any reason. We also know that our customers depend on the ramps, stairlifts, and other equipment we provide to make their homes more accessible.
Because of this need, RampNow remains open, with many significant changes in the way that we do business. One thing that has not changed, however, is our pricing and our commitment to customers. In fact, we’re looking at new ways to make our products more affordable for the people who need them the most.
If you’re looking for new equipment, ask us about our financing program. Many people aren’t working or remain on a fixed income. We want to do everything possible to continue to help these people with an affordable product installed in a safe manner.
In addition to financing changes, our technicians now operate with several new safety measures.
For those who’d rather not have us in their home at this time…
We can rely on you to help us with some virtual assessments. We’ll need some basic information, interior measurements, and photos. With enough information, we can provide you a quote for new equipment over the phone.
The important thing to understand is that if you do not wish to have us inside your home, that’s perfectly understandable in today’s world. We want you to know that you still have accessibility options at your disposal.
When we are in a person’s home…
- We can work as efficiently as possible, and spend as little time there as needed, without the quality of the work suffering.
- Our technicians wear N95 masks and gloves. We also use hand sanitizer.
- If we’re doing inside work, we sanitize the equipment that we installed before we leave.
- For any people who don’t want us to stick around after the installation, we offer instructional YouTube videos with new product information.
- When our employees are sick or have a fever, they go home.
- Our technicians take immune boosters daily.
We’re in this together…
At RampNow, we recognize the seriousness of this pandemic. We also recognize that many of our customers rely on our products in order to remain living in their homes. Contact us today, and we’ll be happy to discuss any of our changes, and how we can best serve you.